Adriano Mestroni // Owner // Senior Colourist :
- 1984/1985 - Telecine operator at national television channel Rete 4.
- 1986/1989 - Colourist of films for prime-time transmission at national television broadcaster Canale 5.
- 1989/1991 - Colourist at Digital video, working with the first daVinci installed in Italy.
- 1991/1992 - Colorist at TTV.
- 1993/2009 - Senior Colourist at Interactive Group that became Contrast in 2002.
- 2009/2010 - Senior Colourist first at Rumble fish and then in Square as expert in linear and non-linear colour grading
- 2010/NOW - Senior Colourist and Owner of BAND with Alberto Mantini- The VFX Supervisor and partner. Adriano's studio is a new kind of post production, where everyone could work on a project simultaneously giving the client the possibility to follow all the stages of the process simply moving from one room to another.
- Adriano is working with Resolve15
- Yes, it has the licence for DCP conversion
- Adriano has two assistants/ Conformist : Can Aviral as junior colourist and Tobia Invernizzi as editor and incharge of technical pipeline.
They have together five years of experience working with Adriano.